Right at the top of the Kona strip this is a convenient hotel with its own little beach and snorkel area. Has a good evening culture show. THE place to stay if you are training for or competing in the Iron Man triatholon-- it all happens right outside your door.
Small restaurants, dive shops, historical sites and the farmers' market all within a few blocks. Easy drives to Green Sands beach, Volcanoes National Park, and the north shore. Even Hilo on the opposite side of the island isn't far.
This is our go-to base for the big island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurants newly renovated in 2011. All 452 rooms have been upgraded which feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen television and complimentary in-room safe. You’ll experience a brand new hotel from the moment you step into the new lobby. You’ll also find completely renovated corridors, business center, meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool and a 24-hour complimentary guest fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Evoline ltd, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona