This is my second stay in this Courtyard, which by the way, it is outstanding beautiful. Maybe better looking that some of the full Marriott's chain Hotels which we are members off. I highly recommended. The front desk is very helpful and extremely people service oriented. This courtyard has many shops, galleries. Also an incredible Spa, great weight room and exercise room with outdoor view. The pool, the pool deck area with dinning seating is amazing it has ocean view. In addition the main restaurant has large windows which they open up so you feel totally in the Islands. It also has ocean view. This courtyard has his own private beach and everyone loves it! The room I got was the same as last time on the six floor facing the parking lot, which I notice was just re paved, looking great. I'm hoping next will be the two tennis courts, which can use a little TLC.
This room has a distance view of the ocean. Here is a tip: I was told the best views in this hotel are the South end.
We enjoy our stay always here since they have next door an ABC Shop for anything you might forgotten or need. They are perfectly located at Alii Dr. which has all phenomenal shops, restaurants, attractions, diving shops, etc... All at walking distance. This Courtyard is the perfect place to stay. Aloha! We will see you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel welcomes you to the Big Island of Hawaii for a memorable vacation. Located on the historical site where the famed Hawaiian King Kamehameha once lived, our beachfront hotel provides ocean views and direct access to Kailua Pier. We're also a short distance from downtown Kona, Kahaluu Beach Park, Kealakekua Bay, and Kailua Village. Following a day of Big Island sightseeing, settle into our Kona hotel rooms and suites with private lanais, 37" flat-screen TVs, and complimentary Wi-Fi. During your stay, you'll also enjoy our infinity pool, onsite gym and yoga studio, day spa, and white sand beach. Choose from 2 savory restaurants for a delicious meal, complemented with beautiful ocean views! Our hotel also features an Island Breeze Luau to show you even more of Hawaii's vibrant culture! The Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel is here to deliver your ultimate island adventure, where we offer resort amenities without the resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona