My family and I (husband & two boys aged 10&7) stayed here during the Hawaiian Ironman triathlon. It was the best location for watching the race. The rooms had good air conditioning, which is vital because of how hot it is in Kona. There was a fridge in the room which was able to be stocked with snacks & drinks from the ABC convenience store downstairs in the lobby. This is such a financial convenience because it allowed me to have snacks available for my children who are always wanting to eat, without having to blow out the bank account! The staff were very friendly & efficient. The hotel facilities were outstanding. Free wifi in the room was exceptional, especially when trying to maintain the family business whilst on holidays. The gym was well equipped and the pool was clean. The location of the hotel next to the beach was also excellent because it allowed us to move between the pool and beach all day. The kids loved hiring a stand up paddle board right outside the hotel. It is close to local shops & restaurants. Overall a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel welcomes you to the Big Island of Hawaii for a memorable vacation. Located on the historical site where the famed Hawaiian King Kamehameha once lived, our beachfront hotel provides ocean views and direct access to Kailua Pier. We're also a short distance from downtown Kona, Kahaluu Beach Park, Kealakekua Bay, and Kailua Village. Following a day of Big Island sightseeing, settle into our Kona hotel rooms and suites with private lanais, 37" flat-screen TVs, and complimentary Wi-Fi. During your stay, you'll also enjoy our infinity pool, onsite gym and yoga studio, day spa, and white sand beach. Choose from 2 savory restaurants for a delicious meal, complemented with beautiful ocean views! Our hotel also features an Island Breeze Luau to show you even more of Hawaii's vibrant culture! The Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel is here to deliver your ultimate island adventure, where we offer resort amenities without the resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona