We stayed at "King Kam" for the last night of our week on Big Island, before flying back to Canada. It was an excellent choice. It is centrally located in Kona and you can enjoy the great bars and restaurants on foot without having to drive again. The rooms were tastefully decorated and very clean. Breakfast was truly awesome, the best we've had during our stay on Big island: plenty of buffets to choose from; fresh pancakes, etc., and a lovely terrasse right on the private beach of the hotel. The personnel was friendly and helpful, starting right at the reservation made on the phone.
If we have go to Kona again, this is where we will stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel! Our Kona, Hawaii hotel's lobby and restaurants were newly renovated in 2011 and all of our 452 rooms have been upgraded to feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerators, coffee makers with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen TVs, and complimentary in-room safes. You will experience a brand new kind of hotel when you stay with us and delight in our accommodations from the moment you step into our new lobby. You will also find completely renovated corridors, a refreshed business center, and newly designed meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona