Honu Kai, Kona, is the place to go,
You won’t be disappointed in your choice,
From the moment you enter your mind blows,
You’ll see your surroundings and you’ll rejoice!
Wendi and Kona Dave are there to greet,
From the moment they exclaim “Aloha,”
You know you’re in for a special retreat,
Think of a tree house with all the koa!
Rising you hear the java sparrows cheep,
Dave’s 6 am feeding time almost there,
Your three course meal awaits, you won’t oversleep,
Such eye candy to partake, yummy fare!
But, no, it can’t be, don’t tell me it’s so,
Goodbye, Wendi, Dave, Soni, Mahalo!
Kathy & Kelly from Tucson, AZ :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise with Aloha and Concierge Class Service ... Beyond Compare! Honu Kai, set on a lush tropical 1.3 acre estate, offers a serene, Zen like feel amidst an old growth garden environment ... so relax, rejuvenate your senses and feel at one with nature — whether it’s lounging on the expansive lanai deck, listening to the water flowing into the koi pond, enjoying the garden jacuzzi under the Kona stars, or letting the occasional rain falling on the roof lull you to sleep. Honu Kai is extremely conscious of our environment and is 100% solar powered. We have been recognized as a Platinum Level Green Leader by TripAdvisor, their highest level of recognition. We use biodegradable toiletries, water efficient fixtures, Energy Star appliances, recycle waste, encourage towel and linen reuse, and serve locally sourced or on-site grown organic produce. Concierge services and trip planning by hosts with many years of experience in executive hospitality and travel services. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Honu Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Honu Kai Bed And Breakfast
- Honu Kai B&B Hawaii/Kailua-Kona