Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
This was a blast!

I signed up with Big Island Ghost Tours the night before I left for the mainland. It turned out to... read more

Reviewed February 3, 2018
JMZHW
Portland, Oregon
Awesome

Lots of fun and a good price. Good tour of Kona and The guide was fun and knowledgeable. Lots of... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed March 15, 2017
Lebodss
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii

All reviews paranormal activity spirit box big island fun tour zach stories orb hawaii culture palace
Reviewed October 8, 2015

Our interesting and funny guide's instruments showed that the spirits were with us. Fun walk around the haunted places of Kailua and what we experienced at the cemetery gave all of us, including my skeptical wife, pause as to what was really there.

Date of experience: October 2015
2  Thank Bruce M
Reviewed September 6, 2015

If you are interested in the history of the Big Island and the paranormal then this is the trip for you! Zach and Grace are full of information about both subjects and the two hours flew by as we strolled through Kona. It wasn't scary, but while entering into an ancient heiau (temple) area at night you could feel the sanctity and history of the grounds. This is a trip both adults and older keiki (kids) could enjoy. Mahalo to Grace and Zach for doing the tour on such short notice!

Date of experience: September 2015
3  Thank H20-Gal
Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

Barry was our guide on our tour. We found him very friendly and knowledgeable about the island's history. If you are into ghostly things this tour is for you! Bring your ghost hunting gear if you are into that, if not you will still have a good time. I have only good things to say about this experience. On an island that is quite expensive this tour was affordable. Check it out!

Date of experience: July 2015
2  Thank ehagen711
Reviewed September 28, 2014

I ghost hunt at home so I had to do it on my trip. These people were pros. They came with both science and local stories. I gt some great orb shots, had some cold spots swirl around me and talked to a spirt with divining rods while something poked me in the arm. Great night of hunting!!

Date of experience: August 2014