“Satays and More!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Vancouver, Canada
“Satays and More!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

On vacation and where to eat tonight? I usually do the research and chose but after a not-so-great previous meal I let my spouse do this one. And it was great! I had the 1 satay plus 2 other choices: shrimp and beef satay plus chicken paw paw. She had the stir fry shrimp. After some sharing we agreed the flavors were tantalizing and delightful. Definitely we will be back, especially for the beef satay.

• Visited April 2014

Cape Cod
“Small but good food”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Tiny place located in alley of stores off the mainroad. Small menu selections and a few New Zealand wines to choose from. Prices are reasonable and the food was well prepared. Our server was really good with a nice personality. The chicken in a peanut sauce was excellent and my tuna shrimp dish combo was good with the only fault that the tuna was not rare as ordered but came out as medium.

• Visited April 2014
toms river, new jersey
“Great Little Place Hard To find”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

My wife and I decided to go here for dinner one night while in Kona bases on the reviews from trip advisor. Glad we did. Kind of off the beaten path. If you are on the main street in Kona look for Scandinavian shaved ice. Simply walk up the road to the fight for about 150 feet. This is a very small place that only has one cook and one server doing it all. Let me say the food was excellent, portions were plentiful and the price was right. Would definitely go back again.

• Visited March 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Kona Secret”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This restaurant has to be Kona's best kept secret. Don't be fooled by the simplicity of the restaurant as it serves delicious gourmet fresh local foods. The portion sizes are generous. I had the best Ahi cooked perfect to my request. Many dishes passed by us as we ate & they all looked delicious. We definitely be going back to try a few more before we leave the island. Great service as well.

• Visited March 2014
Meridian, Idaho
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This was one of our best meals in Kona! I was kind of worried when we saw the place, because it really could use some help with the ambiance. However, the food was worth it. We had the mix of sate's - chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, over their special lemongrass-coconut rice, with a peanut sauce over the top. Absolutely delicious! Service was great. We did have to wait about 1/2 hour to get a table, because they have fairly limited seating.

Visited March 2014