“Each time visited, never disappointed”
Review of Splasher's Grill

Splasher's Grill
Ranked #9 of 295 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Splashers Grill is a family owned, casual dining experience. We are located across from the ocean where most tables have a great view of the ocean and Kona pier. We are Famous for our burger and Fish Tacos. We have the best breakfast in Kona and always FREE COFFEE with breakfast. We look forward to meeting you very soon. Aloha, Inde Coggins Owner
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Breakfast, dinner whatever it was delicious. Breakfast is one of our favorites and they hit the mark. If you ask for your eggs(if you eat eggs) for over easy or over medium, you will get what you ask for. You cannot say that for most restaurants, but this one hits the mark. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

We have been there for breakfast lunch and dinner. All three times the food and the service have been good. Had a killer French dip for lunch and my husband had the fish tacos which were excellent. We both had the fish and chips for dinner which was outstanding. Would highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Ocean view seats. Friendly staff. The manager actually comes around and asks u how ur doing. I had the traditional eggs benadict and my wife had the crab cake benadict. Both were delicious

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Only a few meters from the perfect place to watch the beach life at Kona downtown, serving yummy local fish with loads of sides. Service very friendly and fast.

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Overall, the food was pretty good and the service was too. The only issue for me was my food was dripping in grease. I got a burger with onion rings. There were only 3 but huge but I couldn't eat anymore for the grease! Burger was almost as bad. It was good and it was huge. I couldn't have eaten it all if it was just right. They were very busy and I'm sure they were trying to get the food out as quickly as they could.