“GREAT VIEW AND ACROSS FROM PIER”
Review of Splasher's Grill

Splasher's Grill
Ranked #10 of 293 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This Restaurant is right across from the Pier and very convenient. It is usually full around meal time and you might have to wait for a table. But worth the wait.

There are newer reviews for Splasher's Grill

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Had dinner here that last night we were in Kona. The atmosphere was great; sitting on the balcony watching all the people walk by. It took almost 10 minutes for our server to acknowldege our presence, but was very nice and apologized for the wait. My wife had a Mai Tai to start and I had a Lava Flow, both were quite satisfying. For dinner, i had the Teriyaki steak with mashed potatoes and corn. Now, what I mean by bad ratio, I'm talking about the meat to potato ratio. Don't get me wrong, the food was excellent, but there was not nearly enough potatoes to go with the amount of steak I received. Overall it was a very nice dining experience and highly recommend it.

1  Thank JimR18AZ
Reviewed August 3, 2014

The food here was excellent and the view of Kona harbor is very hard to beat--perfect shot of where the Hawaiian Ironman starts which for some of us is a very special event.

The food quality and variety is very good.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We visited Splasher's on our last night on the Big Island on our way to the airport. The food was good and reasonably priced with no wait on Saturday evening. We also enjoyed the covered, open-air dining overlooking the harbor.

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

me and my friends had lunch at splasher grill. we first ordered coconut style shrimps which comes with pineapple chutney which is very delicious. then I had crab sliders which comes with fries on the side. really liked the food at splasher grill

1  Thank Velancio M