“Great lunch”

Splasher's Grill
Ranked #11 of 296 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Splashers Grill is a family owned, casual dining experience. We are located across from the ocean where most tables have a great view of the ocean and Kona pier. We are Famous for our burger and Fish Tacos. We have the best breakfast in Kona and always FREE COFFEE with breakfast. We look forward to meeting you very soon. Aloha, Inde Coggins Owner
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch here twice and winner once on our recent vacation. Their location is beautiful with a great view of the local beach by the King Kamehameha Marriott. Their fresh fish was prepared simple and not over salted. Great food speaks for itself! The food service was excellent and we were happy with their cost for food as compared to other local restaurants. The bar was stocked with the standards as well as some of the local Kona beers.

I would absolutely make point to go back here on my next vacation.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,834)

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Not only is the food really good, but all the staff really cares and is friendly. I usually Eat there at least 4 times a week.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Splasher's Grill sits across the street, and upstairs/ from the King Kamehameha Hotel. It's a friendly place and you can get your coffee for free with the purchase of a breakfast entrée. The staff is friendly and helpful and the food is quite tasty. We've had 3 meals there already and we'll be going back again soon. If you get to visit in Kailua-Kona, make sure you eat at least 1 meal at Splacher's Grill.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for dinner one night and we both had burgers. They were very very tasty! There was a local man singing and playing his ukulele and he was very pleasant. The menu had a variety of food options with prices that we initially thought were high but we came to realize that it was like that just about everywhere. It was Hawaii after all. It offered a breakfast lunch and dinner menu. Breakfast is over at 10:30 and dinner started at 4. My only complaints are that my French fries were not cooked all the way and the bacon on my burger was paper thin. I would still recommend this place though! The food was good, the service was excellent and the atmosphere was friendly. You have to try their Splasher's Mai Tai, it comes in a pineapple!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We dined there earlier in the month while on vacation and the food is excellent and the restaurant has a wonderful view. We actually ate there 3 times while in Kona and the service and the food was excellent each time. We will definitely dine there again when on the Big Island.