“Open Air view of the pier and good food.”
Review of Splasher's Grill

Splasher's Grill
Ranked #10 of 287 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups, Hawaiian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Green Bay Wisconsin
“Open Air view of the pier and good food.”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

We had a table overlooking the ocean and Kailua Pier.
The food was tasty and hot and was adequate portions.
You can watch swimmers at the pier, and occasionally a dolphin jumping.
It is a good choice for both the view and the food.

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Best breakfast in town!!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Friendly service, great food, reasonable price. I eat here at least once a week. Love the Eggs Benny!! If you are staying at the King Kam Marriott, it is so convernient, just right across the street.

Visited September 2013
Newtown, Connecticut
“Great Place, Great Value, Good Food”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Okay, so the food is standard fare -but, I think Splasher's does it better than most. The prices are good and you get plenty to eat. My son and I ate there three times while in Kona. We were staying across the street at the Courtyard King Kam -so, this place was convient. The burgers were really good -some of the best I have had - the onion rings were awesome -very big and crispy. The breakfast was good as well -varied menu and our service was great.

One watchout - it is a covered eating venue -open to the outside. I love the island breeze and the view of the water. But, birds did frequently fly into the restaurant - you know what that means -watch your food and your hair.

• Visited April 2013
Swansea
“Splash out & Enjoy”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We went to Splasher's as it was conveniently across the road from our hotel, as my wife wasn't keen on the dinner menu there. We visited the Grill twice while we stayed in Kona, as the first night we went, I asked for the Teriyaki steak, a favourite of mine, but they had none left, which showed how popular it was there, so I had the local fish, which was really nice.
I had to go back for the steak later in the week, & wasn't disappointed, as it was delicious. There was live music as well, which made the evening very pleasant.
If your in Kailua-Kona, I would recommend the Grill, but get in early for the teriyaki steak!

Visited August 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Better than expected”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Looking at this place I thought it would be sorta average when it came to the food. Good service and better food.

We only had breakfast but we went back for a total of three times. Had the Crab Cakes Benedict, Lobster Omelette and the Mac Nut Banana pancakes. All three were terrific.

This place surprised me. Really.

• Visited September 2013