“Tasty fish tacos”
Review of Splasher's Grill

Splasher's Grill
Ranked #11 of 287 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups, Hawaiian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Wash. St.
“Tasty fish tacos”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I had heard that Splashers was one of the best spots for good fish tacos, so I tried them out. Very tasty although I felt the portions were a bit small. My sisters had burgers and said they were delicious. We also shared a couple of chocolate desserts afterwards and they were yummy. Our server was real pleasant and had a good sense of humor. Splashers is located across the street from the water and had outdoor seating upstairs which was perfect for a pleasant, tropical evening!

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Cartersville, Georgia
“heart of kailua with a view”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

good location. great view upstairs.excellent service,food and atmosphere. no parking. beer is pricey. ask for prices.server was excellent. service was fast.downtown heart and near pier if you arecoming in from sea .safe/secure area. great street views.good for families. good menu selections.

• Visited April 2013
Antonito, Colorado
“Great breakfast choices, good food”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We ate here for breakfast twice in 4 days. Omelets were excellent, and you can't beat the view and sitting out in the ocean breeze. Highly recommend it.

Visited April 2013
Kona
“Nice for lunch - but watch the extra costs”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

a couple friends asked me to join them for a quick lunch, but I was not very hungry so I ordered the seafood chowder for $3.99 and an iced tea (price was not on menu but turned out to be $2.50 - steep in my opinion. I should have asked first). The chowder was hot and very tasty. ice tea was refreshing and unsweetened the way I like it. Both friends ordered salads - one with chicken and one with fish. The server told my friend with the fish that they could "blacken" the fish for an additional dollar. Say What? They also wanted an extra dollar if she wanted avocado. Well, she passed on both & it put a bad taste in her mouth - so to speak. The other friend loved his salad. The location is nice with a view, although parking can be a challenge for those not in the know about the area. I would not frequent here for a quick lunch - cup of chowder and a glass of iced tea, tax, tip and I'm $9 bucks lighter in my wallet. I can think of other places I would want to spend the $9 for a better value. But, if you are hungry and want to spend $15 for lunch, then this is a nice, open air restaurant with a nice view/location. I would have given 4 stars, but they lost a star for that dollar add-on to blacken fish or chicken.

Visited April 2013
Sacramento, California
“Nice view and good food!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We'd been to the other restaurants around this joint, but this was the best!...even better than Bubba Gumps! The food, especially the fish and chips and steak, were great! The service was excellent and the price even better! Location was also good, beach view!

• Visited March 2013