“Great food and service with a view!”
Review of Splasher's Grill

Splasher's Grill
Ranked #22 of 302 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Splashers Grill is a family owned, casual dining experience. We are located across from the ocean where most tables have a great view of the ocean and Kona pier. We are Famous for our burger and Fish Tacos. We have the best breakfast in Kona and always FREE COFFEE with breakfast. We look forward to meeting you very soon. Aloha, Inde Coggins Owner
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Ate here on our last day while souvenir shopping. It was very reasonably priced and food was great. Highly recommend the fish tacos. Would definitely eat there again.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,069)

Reviewed November 16, 2012

It was close. Outside seating with view of water. I had burger and salad. Wife had shrimp, fish, and fries. All good. I liked having ketchup and plenty of napkins at table. Food good and modest prices. Beer about $6.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Splasher's was right across from our hotel, so certainly convenient. However, we (my wife and I)thought it was going to be a typical "tourist" eatery with not so good food and poor service. Were we surprised! The service was very good and the food was great. And the view was good too, right across from the pier. What I also noticed was the number of locals eating and drinking there, that's usually a pretty good sign. We ended up eating all our meals there (5 days), trying most everything on the menu. I can't recommend anything in particular because it was all good.
TS and MS from Indian Harbour Beach, FL

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I ordered the fish tacos from here. 2 real small tacos not worth the price. Not saying they didnt taste good just that they where small. Did like the vibe of the place. Didnt come back. Place on map here is wrong. Its rt behind the kona seaside hotel property. Good view of kona harbor.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Since this is just across the street from my hotel and the reviews were good, I felt comfortable trying Splasher's. The lunch menu isn't near as extensive as the dinner menu and I ended up ordering Fish & Chips. The batter on the fish was greasy, as were the fries. After scraping off the batter, the fish was dry...I couldn't win.

I'd been to the bar on another trip and was charged $10+ for a beer...turns out the bartender had erred with the change. Be sure you get the check before paying!

There are too many other places in town for me to return to Splasher's.