“Nice seating...”

Splasher's Grill
Ranked #22 of 299 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Splashers Grill is a family owned, casual dining experience. We are located across from the ocean where most tables have a great view of the ocean and Kona pier. We are Famous for our burger and Fish Tacos. We have the best breakfast in Kona and always FREE COFFEE with breakfast. We look forward to meeting you very soon. Aloha, Inde Coggins Owner
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Good food, central... nice staff... live music.... 3yr old girl baby dancing with some music... fish & chips... burgers looked amazing, but we never tried them... maybe next time...

Write a ReviewReviews (3,025)

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Stopped here for lunch on 9/24/2012 waiting for line to go down for tender back to cruise ship. Great location on roof top and there is a wheel chair lift for those who can not do the stairs. This is listed as an appitizer but it is enough to feed 6-8 as an appitizer and 2-3 as a main lunch. Was loaded with shreded chicken and beans in a great sauce, covered with crisp shreded lettuce, salsa and drizzled with sour cream. Pilled 3 inches high on the best home made chips I have ever had. I so wish we had the time to have eaten them all.

1  Thank LittleLion78
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We were looking for a restaurant close to the King Kam hotel as were were going to be arriving right around lunchtime. Splasher's Grill is directly across the street from the hotel, on the second floor, open to the street and view of the ocean. I had soup/salad, my husband had fish tacos, and both were good, at reasonable prices.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Yummmmmmy! I suggest going for breakfast for sure. It was one of the first stops and a good choice. It has a fantastic view of the water - you are seated on an outdoor roof top. I had the blueberry coconut french toast- DELISH! We did try going back and missed the window for breakfast- totally bummed. We had to get lunch-
This is a different story. Limited menue. We did get burgers and I really did not care for them. They were very greasy.Needless to say I would not go back for lunch...

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We were staying at the Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha (which by the way is an excellent hotel) and wanted somewhere near to have our dinner. Splasher were directly opposite the hotel. Great food, quick, good service and very well priced. The fish tacos were very good and my husband who is usually critical on food was impressed and we went back to Splashers again the follwing day. I had the fish with pilaf and it was delicious. Nothing bad about this place at all. Low key and great food. They even have life music on Saturday night.