“Delicious sushi and sashimi at a reasonable price ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sushi Shiono

Sushi Shiono
Reserve with OpenTable
Sushi Shiono is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 285 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alii Sunset Plaza
Description: Sushi Shiono is without a doubt the best sushi restaurant on the Big Island of Hawaii. We offer only the finest and freshest selections of fresh fish from all over the world, including lots of local Kona fish expertly prepared and served with love.
“Delicious sushi and sashimi at a reasonable price ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here tonight and we had their Shiono Boat for two. It was fantastic! Service was excellent as well. I will certainly eat here again.

10 Thank Trekster123

• Indonesian first
San Juan Capistrano, California, United States
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

We go to sushi restaurant weekly and this is the First time I saw my picky daughter licked the plate with her finger. She had salad, soup and teriyaki chicken dinner. My husband and I loved sushi and Sashimi plate. Great food and great service. Definitely go back again.

• Visited June 2014
13 Thank Christie R
Hawaii
“Always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is a great place in down town Kona. Great Sushi and really good Japanese food.
The grilled mackerel is well worth the trip. And such good miso, just like Japan.

• Visited March 2014
10 Thank Jacqueline H
Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
“Best sushi in Kona!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Love Shiono's, the food is outstanding and the service is fantastic! Love the Hawaiian Volcano Roll- a definite must.

Visited May 2014
8 Thank Jenny D
Los Angeles, California
“Good variety and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

When I went to the restaurant, I wasn't thinking I wanted Sushi, I had a lot of rice and fish and wanted to get something a little different. My friend ordered the Sushi and Sashimi plate while I ordered Udon with a side of tempura. There were a lot of options on the menu, not just sushi.

We shared and I loved all of it. I enjoyed the chewy udon noodles in a tasty broth as well as the tender cuts of sashimi. When I went to write the review, I had to ask myself was there anything wrong? There wasn't, the service was very friendly and attentive, the place was clean and I walked away feeling thinking I would go back there again.

Visited May 2014