“Excellent!”

and up
Big Island Parasailing Experience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII: We parasail right off of the Kailua-Kona Pier. For check-in and our Office Address:75-5660 Palani Road - Suite 111 Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740 ACTIVITY DESCRIPTION: Parasailors are on the boat for approximately one hour with a maximum of 8 passengers per boat (flying and non-flying.) Participants are winched on and off the boats hydraulically for safe and dry landings. Participants must be at least 3 years old in order to parasail or ride on the boat as a paying observer. Parasailors must weigh at least 160 pounds to fly alone. Tandem and triple flights are available with a maximum weight limit of 450 pounds. The captain can increase or decrease these restrictions at their sole discretion based on safety, wind and sea conditions. Got to our website to view our current ride options and prices.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Great experince ... my 6 year old went with my husband and he had a blast! It's truly for all ages! The staff that were on the boat were friendly, professional and knowledgeable!

Heber Springs, Arkansas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Flying High”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Our family of 3 had a blast! We were able to all go up together and our 17 year old was smiling from ear to ear. I'm afraid of heights, but it wasn't scary. In fact, it's very peaceful up in the air and the views are magnificant. We actually saw a pod of dolphins. The staff is very friendly and helpful and fully explained everything. If you want to be dunked near the end, you can be, but you have to ask. Also, they take pictures of you at your request and these are well worth the cost. Ours were excellent! I would highly recommend this activity and would do it again in a hearbeat!

Visited July 2012
Gambrills, Maryland
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“UP, UP, AND AWAY :D”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Awesome adventure for our family of four! Kind, courteous, and helpful staff... from check-in to the boat crew. We rode tandem: husband and 13 year old son... me and 12 year old son.... safety was obviously their priority... as my husband is active duty military, HE RODE FOR FREE...and myself and sons rode for half price!!!! THANK YOU UFO PARASAIL!!!!
We did the 14 minute, 1200 foot ride with the 'touch down' in the water... and we elected to have them take photos...we bought the memory card with tons of pix for around 25-30 bucks (money well spent)... my kids BOTH loved it... it's truly relaxing and PEACEFUL (my 12 year old's analysis)... far better than my experience YEARS AGO in Cancun where I had to RUN on the beach as the boat took of... and land on the beach... now THAT was scary.... UFO has a smooth lift off from the back of the boat... NO WORRIES!!! My sons enjoyed this so much, they wanted souvenir tee shirts (the only ones they requested the whole 10 days in Kona/Oahu)...enjoy!!!!

Chippewa Falls WI
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great Experience for All Ages!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

This was our first time para-sailing, and our family (two adults, a teen, and an elementary school age child) all enjoyed it! The guides were friendly and put us at ease (even me, who is afraid of heights). Once up in the air, I was surprised at how calm it was and how beautiful the sights were. I'd definitely para-sail again, and I'd recommend UFO.

On a side-note, they have a photo package available where they'll take pics of you in the air and give them to you on an sd card-- it was worth it. No need for us to bring a camera onto the boat, and they had a great zoom feature.

1 Thank samkristy4
Goodyear, Arizona
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fluffy people fear not”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I am a "fluffy person". I was afraid my excess fluff would prevent me from enjoying the airborne view of Kona. Nope I flew like a bird. It was one of the most wondeful14 minutes of my life!!!! My regrets... Not doing the touch down in the water... Not going to 1200 feet... The captain and his helper were excellent.