“Happy Hour”

Ranked #39 of 296 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2013

One of the many Kona restaurants that have a happy hour 7 days a week. My wife and I go there often as the views are awesome as are the Mai Tai's. $5 during happy hour and a bargain if there every was one. The food on it's own is pretty good but a bit overpriced. Visit, relax and enjoy this very charming spot.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Great service, burgers, fish and chips, pub grub. What sets this apart is the views and the ambience - right on the water, torches, great spot to watch the racing canoes come and go, and to salute the setting of the sun with a Mai-Tai.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We were a party of 7 - 4 adults and 3 teenage girls. We walked into the restaurant looking for a table. There were about 25 open tables. We waited and waited but no hostess greeted us. Finally a passing waiter announced to our party that they were fully booked and walked away. There was no... "let me take down your name ... Or it'll be 20-30 minutes for a table". They obviously make too much money already and didn't need ours. So we chose to spend our money elsewhere. Epic fail on the part of the Kona Canoe Club. Shame on you!!!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Located in the Kona Inn Market, the Kona Canoe Club was one of my favorites for lunch or dinner. The menu is very good, the staff are the friendliest and most efficient that I experienced in the area. The view from the patio is awesome at the least. I highly recomend this resturant to anyone in Kona.

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here after doing a little souvenir shopping. The service was very good and the restaurant had a nice, relaxed atmosphere. I had a veggie burger and my husband had a Kona cheeseburger. The food was alright, nothing special but far from terrible. We would eat here again.