“The Young Blonde is So Sweet.”

Evolution Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #6 of 23 Dessert in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Healthy
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We eat here at least once a week for breakfast..Hard to find good Vegan Food..everything is almost homemade. Awesome Choc chip banana nut loaf.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

I live on the island in Kona. Ive seen this place and passed by it many times. unsure of what the food was like. So here it is the 4th of July and my husband and I were looking for a bite to eat. we walked by and it was small but very island like. so we went in for pizza.. they sold it by the slice. money wise it was a tad pricey more so than most slices.. but when I ordered a loaded veggie slice.. WOW is all I have to say.. huge slice of pizza.. yes loaded with fresh veggies. It was also gluten free. that was a plus too. very good service.. very nice people. the crust was thing and crispy just the way I like it.. Kudos Evolution bakery.. they had so much more too. Good place to eat if you like baked goods also.

1  Thank blueangel_0672002
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

This place also goes by the name of Get Sum Pizza. Very good pizza and very reasonably priced. Its kind of tucked away under the back side of the dive shop in the shopping center - not visible from the road - but well worth the effort to find it. Very limited seating, though. Only 6 to 8 small tables that sit 3 most 6 tables were outside under the covered patio. Has many other items on menu for breakfast and lunch. Would definitely return here on our next trip - for eat in or take out. Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Don't be discouraged by the prominence of 'pizza' in the sign: this is a fabulous bakery!

Has the best gluten-free bagels ever! Not doughy or chewy, just right. Also scored the date-nut bar that was loaded with Mac Nuts.

Going back to try the pancakes me thinks!

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have serious gluten and dairy allergies so this place was amazing. They have gluten free wraps, bagels and treats... Some of them being vegan or dairy free too!

The staff was great too and the shop has a total island vibe. Play some cards while you wait for your food!

Also, hit up Get Sum pizza in the same location starting at 1130. They have gluten and dairy free pizza as well!