“Pig Roast”

$213.26*
and up
Kona Submarine Adventure and Royal Kona Resort Luau
Reviewed April 16, 2014

It was a fun time with a pig roast, live entertainment and open bar. The scenery was awesome, by the water with waves crashing and a sunset in the background. Sounds pretty good doesn't it?

2  Thank tyo_m

Reviewed April 12, 2014

The two biggest aspects of a luau are the food and the performances. I felt the food was lacking, I had better traditional Hawaiian food on my trip but the performances were outstanding. The 4 female and 3 male dancers were absolutely amazing. Each time they came out I was so excited and I could have watched them dance and tell the Hawaiian stories all night. The Polynesian fire dance was very cool. Their Mai Tais were delicious but other than drinks, there were zero activities upon entrance. We just sat at our table waiting for something to happen. It would have been nice to have something to do other than sit and wait in the hot sun.

1  Thank Katie H
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This was my second time at the Royal Kona Luau. It was still a great evening the second time around. Free cocktails (just be sure to ask for a Rum topper), good BBQ and amazing entertainment. All of the dancers are great - but the fire dancer at the end is incredible. Yes, the host is alittle chessy - but he is supposed to be. Pay the extra $5 to sit in the front - it is worth it. We were celebrating my boyfriend birthday and they all sang to him. Nice touch. His first time to the island and a luau, the staff made it even more special.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

was ok have been to better..food was awesome,was worth the price.music was great.took grandkids to this they really enjoyed it.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I am somewhat new to trip advisor and typed this long review about this attraction but it appears I wasn't able to submit. If you don't understand what luau is you may not appreciate them as I do. I lived in Hawaii for several years and have been to many luaus. Dancers have been learning the sacred dances since they were 5 years maybe earlier. This luau certainly shows the skill and talent of these dancers- I was impressed with the entire luau- very family friendly. I would suggest this luau- very authentic costumes and dances..Wonderful firedancer!

2  Thank Butterfly00701