“Awesome Manta Experience”

$112.52*
and up
Reef and Dolphin Snorkel Eco Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We can't wait to show you the underwater world of Hawaii! From wild Hawaiian Spinner Dolphin encounters to diving with the world famous Kona Manta Rays, each EcoAdventure has been designed to bring you an unforgettable experience! Did you know that if you have NEVER tried scuba diving before, you can join us for a 2 tank introductory dive? We take intro's, certified divers, snorkelers and ride-alongs on most adventures! Customized private charters are also available. Join us today for an experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We absolutely enjoyed ourselves! The crew did an excellent job of making sure we were well informed of what to expect and what we needed to do. The crew was also very entertaining and educational.

There are newer reviews for Neptune Charlies Ocean Safaris

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Went out with Captain Glen and Seth, awesome experience, swam multiple times with dolphins, saw flying fish, reefs, etc. They even stayed out later and went one more time because my 5 year old still didn't see the dolphins despite being right by her:-). They guarantee you will not just see the dolphins but swim with them or they will literally take you out until you do. Can't say enough nice things about Glen and Seth. On the cruise back to harbor Seth sat with our family on the bow and traded shark facts with my 11 year old:). As a side note, I loved this trip, but am very afraid of open ocean and deathly afraid of sharks...of which there were none:-).

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My brother and I did the night time snorkeling to see the Mantas. The crew did a great job explaining exactly what to expect and kept the mood light the whole time with jokes and antics. Seth, Tim and Vicky (and of course our captain) were great! One of the crew noticed a pod of dolphins on our trip out to the site, so the captain turned around to give us an opportunity to see them too which I'm sure was above and beyond the call of duty, but was awesome to get to see. We had one diver on our trip so they went down with Vicky while Tim and Seth each had a raft of us snorkelers. They were able to navigate us pretty easily to the "campfire" where the lights were placed below to attract the Mantas. The current kept taking us away from the main area so we would have to adjust occasionally. They warned the Mantas may come really close or even touch us, but it wasn't until we were in the water and the first one came up that you realized they weren't kidding! On the way back a couple of the passengers got motion sickness and the crew was very kind and helpful to take care of it quickly. I would definitely recommend this trip if you are in the area, it was absolutely amazing to experience and I will do it again next time we are here for sure! Totally worth it!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had a wonderful time. The crew was extremely nice and helpful and made the entire trip all that more enjoyable. We saw dolphins within 5 minutes of leaving the dock. Seeing them in there natural habitat is so much more enjoyable than seeing them at Sea World. Neptune Charlie's is the highly recommended first choice for any water activities. Very genuine and passionate crew that definitely enhances the trip.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was highly impressed with David, Seth and Captain Glen of the Neptune Charlies boat!! My husband and I took our 3yr old twin sons out to swim with the dolphins and i was a bit nervous about how the boys would be out in the deep ocean, but they were terrific due to the help and assurance that we recieved from the crew. David was willing to stay with us the whole time and help us in and out of the water and stay right by our side during the whole trip. My sons LOVED it. I think they even got one of the dolphins to wave a flipper at them :) This is a must do when comming to kona. The boat is big and spacious so even when there are alot of people on board you don't feel crowded.