“Unbelievable manta rays”

$144.66*
and up
Reef and Dolphin Snorkel Eco Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: For Lowest Prices, Live Availability & Instant Confirmations - click website next to our phone number above or call. We can't wait to show you the underwater world of Hawaii! From wild Hawaiian Spinner Dolphin encounters to diving with the world famous Kona Manta Rays, each EcoAdventure has been designed to bring you an unforgettable experience! Did you know that if you have NEVER tried scuba diving before, you can join us for a 2 tank introductory dive? We take intro's, certified divers, snorkelers and ride-alongs on most adventures! Customized private charters are also available. Join us today for an experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Unbelievable manta rays”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

4 of us went on the night time manta ray trip with Neptune Charlies. What an adventure. The crew were so good at explaining what we would do. Wetsuits were provided and snorkel equipment was too if you did not bring your own. We saw lots of manta rays. The crew was very good at keeping watch over us as we were snorkeling in the dark but holding on to a floating platform so that we stayed together. Just can't believe that we saw these creatures in the numbers that we did. It was a once in a lifetime experience. Be sure you pay attention to this name as they were safety first type operation, which is good when you are out in the ocean and in the dark.

Ramsey, NJ
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Manta WOW !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Of course, the mantas are the stars of the experience, but this crew is top notch...organized, friendly, and experienced.

Sandwich
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Whale Watching ~ Neptune Charlie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

I took a Whale Watching trip with Capt. Dan and Seth and had a great time. When we first left the harbor, there was a stranded boat that we ended up towing back in. It took some extra time but, I thought it was really nice of these guys not to leave someone stranded out in the ocean. It took alittle while to get to where the whales were but, boy did we find them. At one point of our trip we didn't know which way to look, they were on all sides of us. On our way back in, a group of dolphins started swimming next to our boat, which was an extra perk. It was really enjoyable to see the crew get just as excited about the whales & dolphins as we did. You could tell they really loved what they did. The ocean was alittle rocky that day but, not once did I feel as though I was not safe, the crew took very good care of us. The captain kept us out longer, due to the towing but, it was still sad to go back in after seeing so many whales. I did try to book another trip with them before I left for home but, they were all booked up. Thank you so much Dan & Seth for a great time.

“Kids love it too”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

My seven year old daughter and I had a safe and fantastic manta ray viewing. Hats off to the boys at neptune charlies.

Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Dolphins, good time and helpful crew”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

We are a family with special needs and the true character of this great crew really came to light as they helped us tirelessly throughout the trip. The setup of this boat is very nice with a platform off the back and this made it quite easy for us to enter into the ocean. Many other boats we saw did not have this easy on/off. Vicky and Seth provided lots of help in the water, they didn't abandon us. They were very strong swimmers and Vicky took my 8. Yr old all over, got her very close to Dolphins the entire time. She also took her around the reefs and found fish and shells. My husband realized after he jumped in the water that he wasn't comfortable with it at all. Once Seth saw he was in trouble, he jumped in right away and brought him back to the boat. It was really impressive.

I'm not a strong swimmer and not fit, but I held my own just fine and had plenty of opportunity to see dolphins swimming all around us. They had lots of different floatation devices and were willing to pull out whatever we needed to make us comfortable in the water.

My six year old was cold and scared so her time in the water was short too. I would recommend wet suits for small kids just to keep them warmer in the water.

It's unsettling to jump into the ocean if you are not particularly athletic but with a pool noodle and a little motivation you can have the experience of a lifetime!

1 Thank 14Surprise