“Kids love it too”

$144.66*
and up
Reef and Dolphin Snorkel Eco Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We can't wait to show you the underwater world of Hawaii! From wild Hawaiian Spinner Dolphin encounters to diving with the world famous Kona Manta Rays, each EcoAdventure has been designed to bring you an unforgettable experience! Did you know that if you have NEVER tried scuba diving before, you can join us for a 2 tank introductory dive? We take intro's, certified divers, snorkelers and ride-alongs on most adventures! Customized private charters are also available. Join us today for an experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
“Kids love it too”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

My seven year old daughter and I had a safe and fantastic manta ray viewing. Hats off to the boys at neptune charlies.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Dolphins, good time and helpful crew”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We are a family with special needs and the true character of this great crew really came to light as they helped us tirelessly throughout the trip. The setup of this boat is very nice with a platform off the back and this made it quite easy for us to enter into the ocean. Many other boats we saw did not have this easy on/off. Vicky and Seth provided lots of help in the water, they didn't abandon us. They were very strong swimmers and Vicky took my 8. Yr old all over, got her very close to Dolphins the entire time. She also took her around the reefs and found fish and shells. My husband realized after he jumped in the water that he wasn't comfortable with it at all. Once Seth saw he was in trouble, he jumped in right away and brought him back to the boat. It was really impressive.

I'm not a strong swimmer and not fit, but I held my own just fine and had plenty of opportunity to see dolphins swimming all around us. They had lots of different floatation devices and were willing to pull out whatever we needed to make us comfortable in the water.

My six year old was cold and scared so her time in the water was short too. I would recommend wet suits for small kids just to keep them warmer in the water.

It's unsettling to jump into the ocean if you are not particularly athletic but with a pool noodle and a little motivation you can have the experience of a lifetime!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank 14Surprise
North Salem, IN
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Need to learn when to call for weather”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We went out on a day where seas were rough....should have been cancelled and rescheduled, but i don't think they like to do that. To the captains credit we did see whales, he tried to make it enjoyable, but with 6-8 foot troughs getting to the site one could predict things would not be good, and they weren't. 2 of us that were weak swimmers immediately realized this wasn't going to work--2 foot waves at the site of the snorkel (at least). my wife, who is a very good swimmer, got ill as well in this, and the viewing of the Rays was poor from the surface. Divers had a great time, saw Rays up close, but not the snorklers. In addition, no good flotation devices for poor swimmers...offered me a vest that wouldn't fit, then a noodle--seriously, in high waves?? I do not feel they were ready for the conditions. Half the boat was getting seasick as got out of the water, including my wife. She never has before, but when 6-7 people start vomiting everyone has a poor time. I do want to try this again, but not with this company, and with better flotation devices available. Did 2 other day snorkels with companies that were prepared. One was on a similarly rough day but they were prepared for it. Other companies do this trip---go with a big boat if you do it.....

Visited January 2013
Saint Charles, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hawaii, Haloween Adventure”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Had the opportunity to go on the Manta Ray Night Dive, on October 31 just 3 days since the Last tsunami alarm on Sunday.There were 7 Mantas that night to entertain us humans, and several Moray EELS, or the Hawaiian name "PUHI".
There were only three divers that night so we were given great service from our Dive Master, Tim.
The crew made sure we were all safe and had a great adventure.
Neptune Charlie, "You Rock" while rolling on the waves.
I will be sure to come back to do it all over again.

Visited October 2012
Gaithersburg
“scuba diving certification”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about the great experience we had with Neptune Charlies. The Captain and Crew were fantastic. The were very professional while also being lots of fun. From the get go, I felt we were in great hands. We were out with them on 4 different occasions and there was not once I felt the experience could have been better. They knew of the best sites to see and experience all the ocean has to offer. My dive master was so knowledgable and made me feel at ease while he took me through my check out dives. I recommend them with absolutely no reservations. Next time I go back to Kona, I will be looking them up again!

Visited February 2013