Can't do much better than this at the price. Accomodations simple and clean. View right down to the ocean terrific. Chance to meet fun people. Morning sumptuous breakfast and tales from Hans priceless. Coffee of course wonderful and buy some red tea made from the beans. I'm not a tea drinker and loved it. Marsha and rest of staff very helpful. Only minor drawback is they are hard to reach by phone. But not a problem since you arrange everything in advance and directions are perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family -style BnB, located in 2111' above the ocean on our gold-medal-winning Organic Kona Coffee Estate. Hot breakfasts and parking included; free WiFi, plus our Organic Kona Coffee, fruit, juice included. Quiet and secluded, cozy,private driveway. Breathtaking ocean views across our Kona Coffee Farm from the West Lanai and the Gazebo, where serve our breakfast to all of our guests. Minutes from Kona town, beaches and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mango Sunset BnB at Lyman Farms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Mango Sunset BnB At Lyman Farms Hawaii/Kailua-Kona