We stayed at Mango Sunset B & B for three days, and wish we'd stayed a week. Nice, clean, charming rooms... The ocean side view is well worth it. But on either side, you get a view of their lovely gardens.
Breakfast was hearty and delicious with plenty of amazing organic coffee. The owners are friendly and very knowledgeable about the area, farming, and Hawaiian history. They are willing to show you around their lovely coffee estate or let you stroll around yourself! And there are friendly cats on the estate, if you're looking for a furry friend away from home. Did I mention their coffee?
It's set back enough from Mamalahoa Hwy that we didn't notice the road at night. It's up the hill enough from the ocean that it's a bit cooler (temperature wise) than other places we stayed on the island. Great location for touristing around the Kona/Kailua area. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone that likes B & Bs and/or just coffee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family -style BnB, located in 2111' above the ocean on our gold-medal-winning Organic Kona Coffee Estate. Hot breakfasts and parking included; free WiFi, plus our Organic Kona Coffee, fruit, juice included. Quiet and secluded, cozy,private driveway. Breathtaking ocean views across our Kona Coffee Farm from the West Lanai and the Gazebo, where serve our breakfast to all of our guests. Minutes from Kona town, beaches and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your Mango Sunset BnB at Lyman Farms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Mango Sunset BnB At Lyman Farms Hawaii/Kailua-Kona