We had a 2 night stay in July, at the tail end of a storm they had. The cool air and fantastic views were awesome. Breakfast and coffee and morning music made our stay memorable. Hans and Marsha were perfect hosts and very organized. This was our first stay at any B&B. It won't be our last. Hasso the dog was a pleasant greeter along with the woofers. They seemed to be excited for their opportunity to be there and learn/work. I bought coffee to take home. It reminds us of our stay at Mangos. We'll see you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family -style BnB, located in 2111' above the ocean on our gold-medal-winning Organic Kona Coffee Estate. Hot breakfasts and parking included; free WiFi, plus our Organic Kona Coffee, fruit, juice included. Quiet and secluded, cozy,private driveway. Breathtaking ocean views across our Kona Coffee Farm from the West Lanai and the Gazebo, where serve our breakfast to all of our guests. Minutes from Kona town, beaches and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mango Sunset BnB at Lyman Farms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Mango Sunset BnB At Lyman Farms Hawaii/Kailua-Kona