“Awesome pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 20, 2014

My mom and I went here for lunch on our first day in Kona and it was super delicious. We got a half and half pizza, and they let us put on 10 toppings for the same price as 5 which was nice. The pizza itself was pretty huge and so good. It was some of the best pizza I've had in a while. The owner of the shop works there as well and he is so nice. They share the shop with a gluten-free bakery which also has some tasty items. Definitely try this pizza if you are in Kona.

1  Thank Kasey K

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Seriously, I like Pizza! Come on, lets go to NY, Chicago, Rome, or Sao Paulo.and I'll show you the best pizza in the world. Now I can add Kona to my list. This is a hole in the wall, first class, thin crust style, pizza joint sitting under a dive shop in Kona, sharing space with a bakery and 100% Kona barista shop. Yes, they even do gluten free, but unless you are gluten sensitive, go for the good stuff on this one. The owner himself spun the dough and built the pizza for us by hand. He cooked it to perfection and served it up to go so we could go sit out on the sea wall and watch the sun set.

2  Thank joelinda
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Our first night here, we were hunting for late night eats, we quickly found out that it can be pretty difficult. A bouncer pointed me to a pizza place. I walked in and asked about if they did anything gluten free. The guy who waited on me explained to me that they just started working on a gluten free crust but that it is in short supply so not yet on the menu yet and you have to get a large pizza. We were in luck because they were able to make us one. We got a gluten free dairy free pizza.

The pizza was great. Although, we tried to go back again for pizza, and they were having issues with the supplier so they couldn't make it for us.

If you are near the shop, and want some GF pizza, pop in and see if you can get one. It is worth it.

2  Thank Wakita-son
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Ya....the pizza here is pretty darn good. We got the large pepperoni, sausage and mushroom. It came on a thin crust that was a two hand hold for the first 2 bites, and then the casual one hand after that. Good amounts of topping and cheese, and barely any grease stains on the cardboard box after the pizza was inhaled. Craving it already...

1  Thank tyo_m
Reviewed April 10, 2014

By far the best pizza I have had in a long time. Chunks of ham, sausage, pepperoni and roasted garlic. This is a thin crust pizza which I plan to have again before I leave. A Must do.

1  Thank oldsailor56