“Gluten free and dairy options”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Get Sum Pizza

Get Sum Pizza
Ranked #65 of 285 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Canada
“Gluten free and dairy options”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Our first night here, we were hunting for late night eats, we quickly found out that it can be pretty difficult. A bouncer pointed me to a pizza place. I walked in and asked about if they did anything gluten free. The guy who waited on me explained to me that they just started working on a gluten free crust but that it is in short supply so not yet on the menu yet and you have to get a large pizza. We were in luck because they were able to make us one. We got a gluten free dairy free pizza.

The pizza was great. Although, we tried to go back again for pizza, and they were having issues with the supplier so they couldn't make it for us.

If you are near the shop, and want some GF pizza, pop in and see if you can get one. It is worth it.

2 Thank Wakita-son

Surrey, Canada
“got some”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Ya....the pizza here is pretty darn good. We got the large pepperoni, sausage and mushroom. It came on a thin crust that was a two hand hold for the first 2 bites, and then the casual one hand after that. Good amounts of topping and cheese, and barely any grease stains on the cardboard box after the pizza was inhaled. Craving it already...

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank tyo_m
Anoka, Minnesota
“Hawaii visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

By far the best pizza I have had in a long time. Chunks of ham, sausage, pepperoni and roasted garlic. This is a thin crust pizza which I plan to have again before I leave. A Must do.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank oldsailor56
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“OMG Forever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Totally a fine group men, who made my pizza..muah over and over again!!!!?..The pizza reminded me of a day, I once had as a teenager,my first kiss!!!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Antoinette S
McMinnville, Oregon
“Great Pizza and the breakfast sandwich is huge!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

Wonderful food, we could have split a breakfast sandwich between my wife and myself it was so big (but so it the price)! The people are nice, you can skip the expresso, but it is worth going back later and having pizza! We had pizza both here and Kona Brewery no comparison, you want pizza go here! If we ever return to the Big Island we will come back.

Visited March 2014