“Fantastic Pasta”

Description: Full service Italian restaurant
Chicago
“Fantastic Pasta”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I ate here with my daughter and son-in-law who came to "carb up" for the Kona Marathon the next day. We all had the pasta and we all said it was great. When all three diners agree on the quality of the food, you know it is good. The server was friendly and attentive. When we first arrived we asked about George the owner who is from Chicago since we are also from Chicago. About 10 minutes later the waitress brought him to our table and we had a very nice conversation with him. He was very gracious. I enjoyed the pasta so much I went back the next day for a full portion and enjoyed it again. As I sat there I noticed a very brisk carry out business where there was someone at the counter for pick up almost at all times. The decor is your typical, older type Italian place but I didn't care because I don't eat the decor.

Visited June 2014

Florida
“Like the location on Alii Dr”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I like the location of Bianelli's you can watch people strolling by, you are right across the street from the ocean. Pizza's good, service fine.

• Visited July 2013
Napa, California
“Nice break from poke! ;-)”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Great pizza (fresh ingredients, tasty crust), fast-friendly service, convenient location - across from Kona Coast Resort.

Visited May 2014
Sydney
“Delicious pizza!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed nearby for our honeymoon. Bianelli's had delicious pizza that we ordered more than once during our stay! Quick service, delicious pizza and great prices - perfect!

1 Thank Meerkat M
“Great for a quick slice, or a full meal”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Stopped in for a slice just to take the edge off and ended up ordering take out supper the next day. Everyone loved their pizza, great tasting crust and plenty for left overs. quality and value for the money

Visited March 2014