“Good value, decent pizza”

Bianellis Gourmet Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #47 of 298 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Full service Italian restaurant
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Others have mentioned the value, and you do get a good amount of food for your money. Others said it is as good as NYC pizza, but that's not accurate. This is MUCH better than a Pizza Hut or papa johns, but it is not North East quality pizza. The crust is a bit doughy, but the sauce was good. We also split a Caesar salad that was very good. When a family of five can eat for $50 in Hawaii, it's a good deal. I just don't want us other North Easterners to be expecting great when it is good.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Affordable food in an expensive area.
Pizza - great. Service very good. Pasta - good. Ate there twice in one week.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Friendly service at this average (for the mainland) pizza spot. They have a couple of local beers on tap, and the pizza parm was pretty good. We were craving the stereotypical ham and pineapple pizza, and that was a solid choice too. Not a bad spot--easy access from the Sheraton Kona, and the nearby market and drugstore make it easy to run an errand or three.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Bianellis is located in kind of a strange location a strip mall but it is well worth finding. The salads are good with a good variety of options. I had the Greek salad and it was tasty. My husband and son had a pizza and they loved it. The prices are all very reasonable and the staff is very friendly. I recommend Bianellis.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Okay, I'm from the New York area and kind of a pizza snob. We have had awful pizza in many places around the country so I'm always skeptical when ordering one on vacation. This time, I was very pleased to bite into some of the best pizza I've ever had. Seriously, their pizza is really, really good! The crust was tasty and not too soft or hard. The sauce was delicious and the toppings were perfect. We went back twice because it was so good. They also have salads and pasta (which other family members ordered) and while they were good, I would say the pizza is really the winning meal here. Just writing about it makes me want to go back and order some! It's located in the Keauhou Shopping Center. There's outdoor seating (I would recommend eating outdoors) and the servers are really super nice. Go!