“Fantastic place for our team to stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Courtyard Dining Room
Living Room
Guest Room
Lanai
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
alexk333
Manhattan Beach, California
“Fantastic place for our team to stay”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Stayed here with a team that was going to do the Queen Lil'l canoe race and had a fantastic time. Even before we arrived, the owners of the property was incredibly helpful to ensure we had all the information we needed from where the best snorkeling spots were to where we should hire a car while we were there. The house itself is big and very spacious. I don't think anyone ever felt cramped or wasn't able to find a quiet spot in the house if that's what they needed. House itself is very close to magic sands beach (about a 5min walk) which was perfect for doing some body surfing before the crowds start to hit the beach. I don't think all the rooms have A/C so depending on time of year, this might be a concern. The room I was in had A/C so no concerns for me. Its in a very quiet neighborhood and spending evenings out on the lanai is probably a common thing for a group to do. Neighbors are nice, but I'm sure noise will carry so be careful about how loud things get. Would certainly stay here again if I went back with a large group of people.

Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Southern California
Reviewed December 22, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Reno
Reviewed December 8, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Seattle
Reviewed December 5, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
$650
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing