“Fun night out in Kona”

Kona Kozy's Comedy & Magic Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Kozy's Tiki Palace Comedy & Magic Nightclub Gallery of Artistic Curiosities Paul Kozak AKA… Kozak The Magician Kona Kozy Kozy is recognized as a “World Class Comic Magician” Multiple Award Winner, Internationally Acclaimed with 38 years of experience as a Headline Performer and Producer. Kozy spent 25 years touring as a headliner in the Global Stand Up Comedy Market, Nightclubs, Theaters and Casino Resorts. TV credits: HBO, Showtime, The Tonight Show, The Late Show, Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, ABC, NBC, CBS as well as The International Broadcast Market Kozy is a 4 time “Merlin Award” winner ( The Merlin Award in Magic is the equivalent of an Oscar, Tony, Emmy, Grammy ) Currently has been Awarded; International Comic Magician of The Decade (alongside Criss Angel as Magician of The Decade) Kozy has also had the Honor of a Command Performance for The Royal Family in The UK at The Palladium Theatre in London Having grown tired of the constant touring, Kozy settled into a successful 5 year run Headlining at the Sahara Casino in Las Vegas in their 2,000 seat Theater with a large scale Magic Production, performing 7 days a week. After 5 years in Vegas, The Tropicana Casino hired Kozy for a 5 year contract in Atlantic City, NJ. Kozy became the longest running, most successful Magic Show in the History of Atlantic City. Currently Kozy has made the Big Island his permanent home and is honored to bring The Magic of Hawai’i to the stage at Kozy’s Comedy & Magic Nightclub.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Both the magic and comedy were entertaining. Kozy kept us engaged throughout the entire show, continuing to "pick" on most everyone in the audience The scary part for me was when he brought my wife on stage and asked for her wedding ring. Making it disappear then reappear in his gum ball machine. If your on the island, and want to be entertained by someone; instead of "another" luau, I strongly recommend an evening with "Kona Kozy"!!!!!!!

1  Thank Steve H
in 10 reviews
"amazing tricks"
"small audience"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this show"
"david copperfield"
"mauna lani"
in 7 reviews
"jaw dropping"

Reviewed August 21, 2013

He was very comical and entertaining! Magics tricks were pretty cool too! I will recommend to friends.

1  Thank Mommyof2m
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have been racking my brain for the last two days trying to figure how he does those incredible magic tricks. Truly awesome and amazing! My side ache has finally gone away from laughing so hard.

1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We live here and don't drive the 45minutes to Kona for evening entertainment very often. This was well worth the drive and such a fun night out. Dinner at Lulu's and an hour of laughs and fun from a great comedian and magician, Kona Kozy. When you leave, you feel like you know Kozy on a first name basis...and many of the audience members do. He is a dynamic performer. We'll go again and will take our local friends and visitors.

3  Thank Holly O
See more reviews
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I admit to being a cynical New Yorker sometimes, so when I went to see Kona Kozy, I was expecting something kinda basic. Kona Kozy was so much FUN I'm going to see it again! We took my brother in law and his wife, and my brother in law became part of the show! I don't know how Kona Kozy does what he does but his magic tricks are unique and even a month later we're still scratching our heads trying to figure out how he did it. GO SEE HIS SHOW!

2  Thank Alex M