“Fantastic art, wonderful artist!”

The Cindy Coats Gallery
Ranked #8 of 52 Shopping in Kailua-Kona
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Fun, exciting ,colorful art by Kona artist Cindy Coats. Everything from small signed prints to originals, in a quaint relaxed location directly across from the pier in the heart of Kailua Kona. Come and "talk story" with the artist. We ship worldwide
Barrhead, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Fantastic art, wonderful artist!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited Kona in January 2013. We stayed at the Kona Seaside, just up the hill from Cindy's gallery. We must have walked by fifty times before I made a point of actually going into the gallery instead of just admiring from afar. After that time, we stopped by another couple of times until I decided on the pieces that had to come home with me.

Cindy is a warm, friendly lady with a great talent. She is often at the gallery, either working on her next piece, or visiting with the people who drop by.

The gallery offers original paintings as well as very high quality prints in various sizes.

I highly recommend a visit to The Cindy Coats Gallery!

Visited January 2013