Tripadvisor

from $207.83
from $207.83
from $197.39
2,240 results
All reviews waipio valley day tour twilight volcano tour black sand beach big island volcano national park bento box private waterfall great tour greenwell coffee farm steam vents his knowledge teriyaki chicken lava tube highly recommend this tour the entire island malasadas
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I was on the big island in January 2020 and had the grand circle island tour with derek.
With his personal way, he managed to create a good atmosphere among all participants within a short time.
He has been living on the island for a long time and knows what he is talking about!
It was a long informative day and there were enough drinks, snacks and food for everyone. The car was a new sprinter, and it was even possible to charge the phone.
My Highlight was the Akakafalls, of course the volcano and on the end the coffee farm. I highly recommend to do the tour with WASABI.

1  Thank Natalie_BKR
Reviewed January 20, 2020

This tour was great! Mostly because of our guide Drew, he knew so much about the island and answered all questions asked. Couldn't believe how much information he had stored in that brain! The only downside I thought was that the trip was too long. It was a full 12 hour day. If Drew didn't narrate the entire trip I would probably have fallen asleep. Would definitely recommend! Thank you!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

This was an excellent tour, albeit the torrential rain and gusts of wind on the windward side of the Big Island. Awana, our tour guide, was so full of information and history of the Hawaiian culture and especially when it came to the Big Island. I loved our stop at Tex Drive-In for a malasada. Very local. The falls we saw were gushing with the rains and absolutely amazing in full force. I would recommend this tour highly even if it is an all day tour. It did not seem that long at all with Awana and fellow tourists.

1  Thank LavenderRs
Reviewed January 18, 2020

Ehitu was a great tour guide, providing history and much information about the Big Island. He shared some of his life experiencess on the island and his passion and love for Hawaii was obvious. All in all a great tour and we would highly recommend Ehitu and this tour.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

My husband and I did this tour in November 2019 with our two teenage girls (ages 16 & 13) and Dreu was amazing! Not only did we get to see even more than we imagined he made it super fun and educational for all on the trip (ages ranged from about 8 years old to 70). Dreu was a wealth of information and very easy going. He was able to adjust to the interests of the group and provided us with so much more than just a sightseeing adventure! Thanks Dreu for helping us create memories that will last a lifetime for our family! The tour was definitely the best money we spent on our Hawaii vacation! A must do for all who visit the Big Island.

Date of experience: November 2019