Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $204.00
from $197.00
from $123.96
1,156 results
All reviews waipio valley day tour twilight volcano tour black sand beach big island bento box volcano national park great tour private waterfall bento lunch steam vents his knowledge lava tube teriyaki chicken highly recommend this tour the entire island small group tour
Reviewed November 2, 2014

Whilst it is a long day it is definitely worth the trip to see parts of the island you would not normally visit.
From the stop to see the turtles lying in the sun, then the beautiful waterfall that is found in amongst houses, there was always something interesting along the way.
Walking through the lava tube is just surreal, to think that lava once flowed through there. The highlight is obviously the volcano at twilight, to be so close to an active volcano with the orange glow lighting up your surroundings was just amazing to see.
Wasabi Tours do a great job.

1  Thank AmandaK590
Reviewed November 2, 2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of taking this wonderful tour with a couple we were traveling with.This was one of the best tours We have ever taken.Our guide Henry was outstanding.He was a wealth of information about the history and culture of the Hawaiin Islands.When we get back to Hawaii this would be a trip we would definitely do again.The scenery was breath taking and the crater at dusk was awesome with that firey glow. Rhonda Y

Reviewed October 31, 2014

I went on the Big Island Volcano Eco -Adnenture Tour. I hesitated because this was a long tour but it turned out to be the best decision I've made. Our tour guide, 26 year old Kala Holiday, was amazing in the breath of knowledge he had not only on island facts but the ancient Hawaiian traditions. We made a circle around the island and every stop was meaningful. We stopped at a local roadside stand and tasted a variety of bananas that I had not seen before. The lunch was great and the bus was very clean with large windows for all of the 8 visitors on our tour. Three visitors spoke Chinese and Kala switched between the languages flawlessly. I highly recommend this tour for early in your trip to give you a better idea of this wonderful Island and the diversity of the environment.

Reviewed October 30, 2014

The Big Island is, well, big. The tour took all day and 300 miles of driving. In between the driving were stops at beautiful waterfalls, Volcano National Park, a walk through a lava tube, short hikes. Our group was small: 10 passengers and our guide, Nick. Nick kept us informed of everything we were passing on the way to our next stop. There is no way we could have done this tour on our own. Nick knew where to go, how to get there and how to get from there to the next stop in the most friendly and efficient way. He made an extra stop for our group at Akatsuka Orchid Gardens after my husband mentioned his interest in orchids. Bento box lunch was provided plus water or juice to drink.

Reviewed October 25, 2014

Our extremely knowledgeable tour guide Keao Hopkins dropped us off at the Marriott Waikoloa Beach after our Grand Circle, Big Island tour and I just couldn't wait to write a review of what an amazing tour this was.

My husband and I were a part of a group of 8 on the tour and everyone on the tour definitely agreed that there was not a single question that Keao couldn't answer. He was very informative and also extremely patient with us and answered all our questions. He was such a genuine host and an excellent ambassador of the Big Island.

The bento box lunch that was provided was delicious and we all also really appreciated all the water, drinks and snacks that was provided to us.

Every stop on our tour was breathtakingly beautiful but what made the tour most enjoyable for us was Keao's hospitality and professionalism.

I am definitely going to recommend this tour to all my family and friends coming to the big island. We are flying to Kauai and then Maui next. We haven't booked any tours there yet but we are definitely going to look for wasabi tours. I absolutely love the small tour groups concept. More enjoyable and everyone gets to know each other.