Open today: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best adventure on Big Island!

This was one of the best activities you can do on Big Island. The staff at Kona Boats was awesome... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Adventure41932499904
Perfect!

This our 2nd time renting from Blake and it won’t be our last. We had a great time. Went to Captain... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Emily94965
san francisco, CA

Recommended experiences in and around Kailua-Kona
from $170.00
from $69.66
from $420.77
from $99.00
More Info
All reviews fishing gear center console huge crowd of people treasure hunt depth finder the big island watching dolphins four hours cooks monument own pace ono in great shape go fishing great company snorkeling spots flying fish captain cook
Reviewed August 9, 2018

had a great day no fish but maby nexttime fore sure will be back fore sure erick was great very well set up

Reviewed August 4, 2018

To run boats that are very well equipped in a beautiful settting. Good fishing. Plenty of scenery that you can only see from the water. Dolphins galore. Always a great time and each trip is different.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I come to the big Island pretty much only to fish, Kona Boat Rentals has been Great to us, I can't say enough about them, there always happy to help uswith the right equipment that we can't carry on the plane, Blake and Eric are the best treat us like family, willing to go the extra mile to serve our needs, I give them 10.000 stars top rating, I've been renting there boats for over 8 years and plan to fish as long as they are around, special thanks to Blake for all your help it was a great , you guys are the best

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I live here and this was the first time I rented from kona boat rentals. My children were here on vacation and was need to go out. Blake was very nice and informative the boat was in good and safe shape. I will be renting again from kona boat rentals.

Tom Riehl

Reviewed August 2, 2018

The service was awesome here. From instructions and advice on where to go and what to do. Weather its fishing or just cruising around, to snorkeling spots. I will definitely rent again from them..A+++.