“Everything was great but there were no lifts in...”
other travelers have booked this property
Ocean view from my condo; 5 minutes walk from here to ocean; Royal Kona Resort right across street.
Ocean view from my condo complex showing proximity of ocean just a short walk away. Royal Kona Resort, site of best luau in Hawaii (performed at Obama White House), just across street
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
View of condo pool and BBQ area from my condo
My condo complex in Kona just across Alii Drive from ocean and Royal Kona Resort.
'Baby Beach' near Paul Allen's estate, walking distance from my condo
Nearby beach in Kona town; my condo in background right
Beach, 7 minutes walk along oceanfront Alii Drive from my condo; Royal Kona Hotel in background.
'Clear Waters' white sand beach nearby on Kona coast
Condo pool closeup 2 minute walk from my condo
80 degree water at 'Baby Beach' walking distance from my condo
Beach, 7 minutes walk away
The Big Island's Waipio Valley (in the Kevin Costner movie, Waterworld)
A jog on a beach on the Kona coast
Amazing isolated white sand beach outside Kona
Fabulous 'remote' white sand beach 20 minutes drive from my condo.
Kahaluu Bay for unbeatable snorkeling with tropical fish and sea turtles; 10 min. drive from condo.
Local surfing spot 10 min. drive (or bus ride, a bit longer) from my condo.
Snorkeling and tide pools at Kahaluu Bay in Kona
Laupahoehoe with 1,000 foot cliffs in background
Beach across the street from my condo
Kona town, near Kona pier, a pleasant walk from my condo.
Ocean view from my condo (available every year from June 15 to July 13 only).   Best price in Kona.
View from Kitchen to Living Room with fold out sofa open; ocean views from living room, and bedroom
Walk to palace of a former Hawaiian king
Main Bedroom
Cooking a Hawaiian meal in my condo
Remodeled bathroom; towels provided; free maid service included
Nearby beach, 6 minute walk from my condo
View from nearby Kona Golf course; 15 minute drive from my condo.
Some of Kona's oceanfront shops
The edge of the Kona pier a 10 minute walk from my condo
Bedroom in my condo
Spectacular Hawaiian scenery on the Big Island
'Clear Waters' Beach on Kona coast; 25 minutes drive from my condo.
For the hikers
Hawaiian village at the ancient Hawaiian 'Place of Refuge' south of Kona
Kona town, near Kona pier, just a short walk from my condo.
Swim in 80 degree ocean water; just another day in Hawaiian paradise.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ballymena...
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Everything was great but there were no lifts in the older type building.”
Reviewed August 19, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

As we were only five days staying at the Kona Billfisher ,the pool was great which was not too crowded, and the BBQ area was well kept.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Oct 3, 2015
Yes, it is true that there is no elevator to my unit on the second floor; there are only stairs, but not so many, and the stairs are covered from exposure to weather.
Outdabox8...
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Just like being at home except in paradise !”
Reviewed July 9, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Was very much pleased with every aspect of booking and rental process . When we got there we were greeted in a warm and friendly way by the condo staff and all rules and extra costs were laid out straight away. Air conditioning was $10 a day and wifi $20 for entire stay, but with the wonderful layout and strong ocean breeze we only turned on the a/c at night due to my personal need to freeze while I sleep. Its not a hotel so there is no maid service but towels are traded out twice a week and linens weekly . As soon as we entered the 02 condo I knew we had made the right choice . The kitchen was fully stocked as was every other room . They even had a clothes basket , beach chairs , and a pool noodle in the closet . My husband and I were very pleased that the sofa opened up to a nice size bed that comfortably fit both our teenagers . The laundry room was well kept and clean , $1.50 to wash and $1.50 to dry . Both the washers and dryers are large sized and work great. Accidentally locked our key in room on the fourth of July while office was closed and without any trouble was helped to get back in our room in less the 5 min. Within a mile of everything , the beach was so close we could see the water out the windows and smell the restaurants in the breeze . Can not say enough good stuff about our stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 17, 2016
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our place in Kona. Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review. It is good to hear that you "can not say enough good stuff about our stay." It truly is paradise! Hope you will come and stay at our place again soon.
Renee W
Pittsburgh, PA
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

If you want a pristine, friendly, beautiful and well-located accommodation, this is perfect for you. I was there with my 10yo grandson and he loved the pool. There are a few other children around the condo area. But really the best thing about it was the location. The Royal Kona Hotel is right across the street (where they have a great luau), and right there on Ali'i Drive is the main street of Kona...with all the shops, restaurants and tourist information with booking desks, etc. It really worked well for us!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Traveling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 17, 2016
Thanks, Renee, for your excellent, 5-star review. Happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay at our condo with its ocean view and its outstanding location. Your comment says it all: "If you want a pristine, friendly, beautiful and well-located accommodation, this is perfect for you." Hope you can come and stay at our lovely, ocean view, Kona, Hawaii condo again soon. It truly is paradise!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing