“Quick inexpensive Breakfast.”

L & L Hawaiian Barbeque
Ranked #101 of 296 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Plain and simple. if your looking for a quick inexpensive breakfast you can take back to your room, this is the place.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

First of all, no one can match the value of this place. Portions are huge and everthing is delicious. For breakfast, I recommend the breakfast special with rice, spam and eggs or rice, portuguese sausage and eggs. All lunch and dinner meals are delicious. You get the full meal deal with Hawaiian plate lunches. Such an amazing value. Why cook? If you are a tourist, you need to come here. I bought my food and took it to the beach or my hotel pool to eat.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

An inexpensive place to get fast food that tastes good. We ate here a number of times and never had a bad thing to say about it.
Good amount of food, you don't leave hungry.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

This place has average food, low prices...nothing spectacular. Breakfast the first day in Kona was good. The menu is so large it's hard to decide what to get. I guess that's ok for some people but a little overwhelming for us. Give it try if you are looking for cheap, large portions. They do have a good selection of Hawaiian favorites.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I love this place. My favorite is the Kalua pork and cabbage. We ate more times here on our recent visit than anywhere else. It's Hawaii's version of soul food!