“KONA TRIP”

Keoki's Surfin Ass Coffee
Ranked #14 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Kailua-Kona
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I just happened on this place as I was traversing the Island and needed a rest stop. I went in for the fish and chips which were very fresh and delicious. I tried a sample of peaberry Surfing A and it took me from sleepy to wide awake in minuites. The two ladies there were very helpfull and sweet, they have a great story of how they came to own Keoki's cafe, they were about to close but invited us in anyway. Needless to say I took home some coffee and a Tee shirt. I thought the whole idea of the place was unique and well humored. I am definetely gonna stay in touch with them in order to place orders online to get more of thier kool stuff like the original Donkey B's (50 layered mac nuts) and coffees. I am so glad to have found this place and will always remember it from my trip to Kona.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Good selection of Donkey balls and coffee, the service is good and they always have a sample of something.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Keoki's is a small coffee and candy shop in the middle of the shopping district. Their distinctive "Donkey Balls" (chocolate covered macadamia nuts) and other creatively named candies are very good and their selection of t-shirts shows that this store has a sense of humor and doesn't take life too seriously. Worth a stop even if you only grab a fresh Kona coffee.

1  Thank Sarge3618
Reviewed March 18, 2012

The coffee is good for sure but this is the home of the original Donkey Balls. Imitation donkey balls only have 10-20 layers of chocolate over the macadamian nut but this place puts 50 layers. They also make the most amazing fudge, and they sell bags of mac nuts as well. Don't miss this place!!

1  Thank Wendy P
Reviewed February 5, 2012

This one is not like it used to be, short on supply of souveniers, which we like to bring home for gifts.

1  Thank BarbDunaway