“Nice Twice”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Nice Twice”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

We ate here twice and enjoyed it both times. My wife and I also enjoyed sitting outside and watching the day go by. Good location plus good food gets this place 4 stars from us.

Bracknell, United Kingdom
“Fairly ordinary Thai, but good value for the area.”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We came here for dinner and felt it was no more than average food wise. The meals were good portions, something's cooked well others were a bit over cooked e.g. The calamari in a sea food green curry and the chicken Sata. Prices though were very reasonable for the location. They have outside seating with a good view of the sea (road in between), but you are pestered by the bird life. The waitress service was efficient but not a lot of smiles.

• Visited June 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Great Food, good service”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were looking for some food one night when we came across Thai Rin. We popped in to see if there was anything there that we could eat, both my girlfriend and I are Gluten free and dairy free, my girlfriend is also vegetarian, so getting food isn't always easy.

We decided to grab a table on the patio where there was an amazing view. When the server asked if we had any question we told her what our restrictions are and she told us that it would be no problem.

We ordered pineapple fried rice and Pad Thai both with tofu. The server did tell us that the pad Thai has soy sauce and fish sauce, but they will find something to replace those ingredients.

The food was great, service was great, price was reasonable (unlike most places) and it met our dietary requirements.

Gluten-free. Gluten free. Vegeterian. Dairy free. Dairy-free.

1 Thank Wakita-son
Kapaa, Hawaii, United States
“What a nice thai surprise”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

One of the really great things about the Big Island was the people and Thai Rin was like a very pleasing visit with a old friend.
My sister recommended this to my wife and I and I will listen to her recommendations from now on! We were visiting from Kauai and really were so happy about the service. The food was excellent as well, I had some wonderful Pad Thai with portions so large that lunch was set for the next day.
We also bought a few spices and noodles they have available so we can cook thai at home.
I recommend this to cruisers too as it's not that far a walk from the tenders.
The Kona strip has quite a few restaurants, if you would like something a bit different try Thai Rin. Also..if you can't get the kids to eat Thai food there is a food court outside and they can get some burgers or something.
I will be back!

• Visited March 2014
michigan
“Terrible Thai, Thai RUN!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

On recent visit, my husband and I stopped for dinner. The food tasted like it was old and simply reheated in oil. I would not recommend this restaurant. The only thing it has going for it is the awesome view! Run from Thai Rin!

Visited April 2014