“Very fresh and delicious”
Review of Royal Thai Cafe

Royal Thai Cafe
Ranked #45 of 300 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I had some of the best Thai food I've every had here. The food was very fresh and delicious. I recommend the pineapple curry. I wish I lived clise by, I'd be here all the time.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Nice choice with a great menu full of choices. Spotless premises with smart service. Food was great, fresh and tasty offering really good value. But the Pad Thai, nothing like what the national dish should taste like. The chef needs to take a trip home !

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Before some night snorkeling we stopped at this recommended restaurant, mostly for convenience. What a delightful find! It's definitely worth going out of your way. We were immediately greeted by the host and service was excellent. The basil spring rolls were elegant and delicious. I had the pineapple fried rice, others the Pad Thai, and Pineapple Curry. All were wonderful . But the best was the Tom Kah soup remarkable. I can't wait to have this item again. None of our party could eat light as we had planned before the night swim, but we all survived to eat again.
Also, this is great value. And the decor is calm and lovely.

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised with food quality and flavor profiles. Entrees served lightning fast. Beware spicy level 3 out of 5 is crazy hot. Would definitely recommend despite smaller than average portions. Will be back.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The restaurant is slightly hidden in the Keauhou shopping center, near Long’s Drugs and the Regal Cinema.
Even though it was the week before Iron Man and the restaurant was busy, the staff were able to seat us immediately and were very friendly and attentive.
The dishes were spiced exactly as requested and were decent sized portions.
The star of the evening was the ½ crispy duck in garlic. Not only was it really, really good, but was also a very large portion.
The meal was reasonably priced, service was prompt and friendly, and food good. There is ample free parking right outside the door.
What more can you ask for?