“Good Thai Food”

Good for: Families with children
Irvine, CA
“Good Thai Food”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I was looking for Thai food in Kona and happened to walk by this restaurant. I ate here twice during my stay, so the food was good enough to bring me back. The food was good but not extraordinary; however, the service was good. It felt like it was family owned.

Visited March 2012

California
“There are better Thai places Kona”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

We were looking for a quick late lunch and stopped here. I'm a pretty easy sell on Thai food and am rarely disappointed. The Thai people are just usually just great cooks. However...the Pad Thai tasted like the entire contents of a sugar bowl had been spilled in it. So cloyingly sweet that I couldn't finish it. Hard to ruin Pad Thai. My husband did like his Yellow curry. Service was fast. My husband said the men's bathroom was awful and he isn't finicky about restrooms. There are 8 other Thai restaurants in Kona. I'd recommend you try any of them first.

“Excellent Thai Food”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

The pineapple fried rice is so fabulous & served up in a carved out pineapple! We eat here every year when we go & we are never disappointed in any of the food we have ordered.

“My favorite resturant in kona”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Try the coconut milk with shrimp curry. This is the dish, hands downs

Visited February 2012
minnesota
“Taeng on Thai II”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Arrived first night starving and looking for a Thai so chose this in a shopping center next to grocery store we used. Pad thai was not horrible but I've gotten better at a stand at a concert. It was 8:00 and server asked us to pay our bill right away so she could go home, leaving us eating outside with the restaurant closed.

Visited February 2012