“Great”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We decided to go here because we had a gift card. Normally we don't like to go to mainstream places while on the island, but this is in a great location. We ate outside so we could watch the ocean and enjoy the breezes. My husband, myself, and our 5 year old all ordered sirloin. They were cooked perfectly and we enjoyed every bite. My son ordered the kids burger and he loved that as well. We also ordered mai tais which tasted great. We were also impressed with the gluten free menu as well as our server's knowledge of it. She was a great gal who made sure our kids' meals were ordered first so they wouldn't have to wait too long for their food. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a good meal in a great place.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I had the steak ( of course) We went and it wasn't very busy so we were able to get a table right away without a wait. It is very pricey, but both of us were celebrating with a nice steak and the outback came through for us with a real nice steak to enjoy lunch with. If you have eaten at an outback this is not any different than any other that you have gone to. The blooming Onion is very good and very filling.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Little disappointed in OS. Husband ordered the ribeye. It was not a ribeye. Sirloin was served for sure. We buy a lot of ribeye and we know the taste and texture. We questioned it but no way will my Husband send anything back. I ordered the shrimp. Tasty but very small.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We found this place by accident because it is off the main street in Kona. We had a bit of a giggle at the names of the dishes on the menu (mainly because we are Aussies). Because we had not been here before we were not sure what to expect. The restaurant was full, but somehow they found us a seat. My husband squeezed into the booth, so the hostess found us another table. Our waiter appeared straight away and ordered our food. The food did not take long to arrive at our table quickly and the waiter was more than willing to help in any way. The meal was well cook and full of flavour. We found all staff to be helpful and very friendly. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Very dependable for a solid meal. Nice Staff and good atmosphere! The filet is our favorite and always prepared perfect!