“Fun”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We went to Lulu's twice for Happy Hour. Nice people waiting tables. Liked both of the waitresses. View was nice except for the power lines but it wasn't that big of a deal. The pork wings are excellent. The schooner of beer during Happy Hour was terrific ~ the beer was cold and the shrimp on the appetizer menu was very good. Had a good experience during both of our visits. I would definitely visit Lulu's again while in Kona.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Needed a place to eat after 9pm and saw good reviews of LuLu's. It was awful. The place was filthy. Our arms stuck to the table and we when we asked to have it whipped off, the server was ticked. My drink was brought and she spilled it on the table but gave us no coasters or napkins. The sweet drink dripped all over my shorts though the slats in the tables. Then we had to inconvenience the server again for a napkin. Of course the table was not whipped off. We used the napkins as a table cloth to not stick to the wood top. Should have left then but....Fish was so cooked that you could beat something with it. My husband order hamburger well done because of the state of the place. Bathroom was disgusting. I had to walk through a wall of smokers to get to this filthy bathroom. Never again. The LuLu in Lahina is excellent.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Food, staff & environment were amazing! Power lines block the view of the ocean a little bit, but otherwise it was a great experience all around.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We love everything about Lulus: the open bar feel, the kitschy décor, the friendly staff, the amazing view, and the comfort food like hamburgers and nachos the size of your head. Plus, their drinks are big and strong and tasty. The only reason why I did not rate it as "excellent" is because I heard that it gets crowded and fights break out late at night. We usually don't go late night, so I've never seen this happen.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

This was our repeat dinner restaurant. With all the places to eat around here, you wouldn't think you'd have to repeat. We went back because the food was that good. Stop here for diner, you won't regret it!!