“Friendly service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stopped by for a few drinks and enjoyed myself. Great atmosphere and friendly service. Interesting decor, with dollar bills being stapled on all over the ceiling, traffic signs and of course, a Magnum PI poster. There was a horse shoe tourny happening while we were there and I kinda wish they didn't close up that area right after as we would have loved to have played a few rounds.

There are newer reviews for The Frisky Seal Surf Pub & Beach BBQ

Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you want a huge tasty burger this is the place for you! If you want fancy, up-scale this isn't the place for you. My favorite burger is the Tom Selleck which is topped with avocado. The menu also has other entrees such as fish and chips, chicken and nachos. The views of Ali'i Drive and the water are great from the tables by the rail.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Tacky old bar and grill with a great view, sticky tables and chairs and not much else. I don't usually review the places I don't care for just so I don't have to say bad things about places but, this place is not for me. Best case scenario, go for a couple beers during happy hour.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

On April 29,2013 I visited LuLu's. Malia C was my bartender. She charged me more than twice what I ordered. Putting other people's drinks on my tab without my consent.
When I refused to pay for what I had not ordered she had 2 thugs take me out back and physically assault me.
Luckily the police showed up and stopped it but still made me pay for what I had not ordered.
When I refused to tip her she looked at me like she had no idea why...
Very unfriendly... If you're gonna have a "local" bar you should probably get it off a tourist strip...
They'll be out of business soon, I can assure you of that.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The upstairs location affords a good view if one ignores the power lines. Good food but is just average fare. Signed dollar bills everywhere. Several blew down while we were there and I never know whether to give them to the staff or tip with them:-).