“Great Mexican-Style Meals!”

Ranked #80 of 296 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed October 30, 2011

I had dinner twice here during my visit. I tried the chicken enchaladas and found them to be very good as were the Patron Margaritas. Seating is great and overlooks the main street and shops with the ocean nearby. Professional wait staff.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

Went here the other night with friends and the food was incedible! I had the rancheros enchiladas and it was the best enchiladas I've ever had. Friends had nachos and the plate was overflowing with food. Looked delicious also! I'd definitely rate this as the best Mexican food on the Kona Coast.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

We had a great dining experience at Pancho and Lefty's and the service was top notch. The bartenders name was Jewels and he makes some amazing drinks.

Reviewed September 22, 2011

Both my husband and myself really enjoyed our visit here. I had a few virgin banana margaritas on my trip and the one at Poncho and Leftys was the only one that was really good. My husband had a rib eye with an enchilada on top...yeah thats right an enchilada on top of steak. He enjoyed every bite. I had a chimi and it was as good as I have ever had. I consider myself a Mexican Food freak and this food definitly was satisfying. Beautful view and friendly wait staff.

Reviewed September 11, 2011

dont waste your money, horrible food poor service taco bell is just up the street