“view was great”

Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Grants Pass, Oregon
“view was great”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

you can get the shrimp tempura at Costco . just go for dessert that's the only part that was really good. we liked the cooking with ice cream

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Surprise, Arizona
“Breakfast on the water”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Good breakfast, great view. Parking can be an issue. Hawker out front snagging customers. Limited seating outside.

Sun City, California
“Nice views - Bubba Gump's always reliable.”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We ate here tonight. The wait was reasonably short. One thing I liked was the greeter in front had a sleeve over tattooed arm. If that 's BG's policy, I like it, though I have nothing against tattoos. Our table was outside with a good view of the harbor. My wife liked her strawberry lemonade. I should have had that. The pink lemonade was just pink lemonade. in restaurants, why do they not bring you water if you order a paid drink? The fried chicken was good and they bring you a lot of it. I couldn't finish what I had. My wife had a berry salad and liked it. I wish I had had room for the Key Lime pie. I have had that before and it's good. I like the greeters at Bubba Gump's but the waiters, while friendly, always seem like they're too focused on following a script, which management probably makes them do. I like that they have the check at the table quickly and ate your card quickly. Also, I liked that when we said we needed a minute to look over the menu they didn't disappear as happens in restaurants some time.

• Visited July 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great Oceanfront Patio”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stopped in for lunch after a morning of sightseeing. We enjoyed the fresh seafood and ocean view during our lunch. The restaurant was a short walk from our tender stop from the cruise ship and well worth the walk for the great food! The restaurant is located at the end of a row of several retail shops and town area. Great service as well.

Arni
“Nice place on the ocean”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Had lunch at the place. We had a nice table right at the ocean front.
The staff was very nice. The place does not take reservation. All you can do is call in about 30 minutes in advance so they can set up a table. Because we where a party off 5 that's what we did and it worked perfectly.
Food is typical American cuisine with, you can imagine, a lot off shrimps......
Have fun. It's worth a visit.

• Visited July 2013