“Fabulous Pizzas Too!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife loves fish tacos and this place made her happy. But my boy and I shared a pizza (half margarita, half Italian) and that was really great too. The leftover slices went with us on volcano hiking the next day. Yummy and good value.

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

The sign out Front says amazing fish tacos in a really really are And it's close to the downtown area

Reviewed March 19, 2013

My Wife and I have been in Kailua-Kona for 3 days now and have seen the "Amazing Fish Tacos" sign on Ali'i Drive every day. Today after kayaking we decided we had to try these fish tacos. A nice greeter showed us our table and gave us menus, We decided to split an order of fish tacos and one chicken tacos. We waited for 10 minutes and finally brought out some hot chips and salsa. The chips were good but the salsa was almost a puree from the blender, and lacked any flavor. After another 10 minutes we started asking our waiter about our food.All we were told is it was coming right out. After staring at our waiter in the kitchen, he finally asked the cook if the order was about ready. More clattering of pans was all we heard. We looked at the couple in the next table who were also waiting to be "amazed" and quickly losing their patience too. We couldn't stand the wait any longer and walked out. I hope the other couple was lucky enough to have ordered the same tacos as us and didn't have to wait much longer.

1  Thank gdcsoup
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Was on the island for 3 days and went there for dinner twice. Tried fish at 2 other places and it was dry and service was bad. Great atmosphere here - live band, friendly staff, and best of all the fish tacos.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

You don't go here for the decor, but the fish tacos are among the best I've had anywhere. Very fresh Ono with a nice flavoring seasoning. I never have a sauce on my fish tacos, but you have to try theirs. Even the chips are made fresh, hot and very fresh and I would go here just for the salsa! They are small tacos so order the 4 tacos per person , you won't want to share. Service is a little slow I think because they start only after you order. You're in Hawaii, whats the hurry anyway?