“excellent restaurant”

Add it.
Kona Beach Steak House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Good food and warm welcome for a good price.
Not only steak , but also a fish of the day.
perfect for a dinner front of the sea

1  Thank bluestone976

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We have been there a number of times and the staff is friendly and the salad bar is fresh. The View is Excellent as is their soups.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Good food and people. Staff was cool and then we made Mohetos BigEd's way. Capt. Morgan, fresh ginger and mint, extra simple syrup and a splash of soda water. One with do it, and oh ya it's a double.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This restaurant has a lot of potential, but just doesn't deliver. It has a great location and a great open air view of the ocean & docks. We went mid-afternoon on a Saturday and it was not busy (though we did notice the one restaurant next door that was bustling). I ordered the shrimp linguine. It was one of the most unimpressive $18.95 dishes I have had. Small in size (I originally thought maybe there was a luncheon version) and lacking in taste. My $3 lemonade also had no refills. I thought it was overpriced. Other meals at my table were also uninspired. The most notable item of my visit was the ladies bathroom. I can't say that I have ever mentioned a bathroom in a review before, but with odd lighting and two steps, watch out. If you aren't really watching, it is unexpected and hazardous.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have not eaten at the restaurant...only in the bar area. I had a turkey sandwich, while my husband had a hot Pastrami sandwich. The sandwiches were good and had lots of meat on them. The restaurant faces Alii Drive and the ocean. Plenty to see from here. There was a pool table and an electronic dart game. Casual atmosphere and good Happy Hour prices!