“Kona Zipline”
Review of Kona Eco Adventures - CLOSED

Kona Eco Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: On the misty slopes of Mauna Loa at Ka'awaloa Hawaiian Forest, Kona Eco Adventures features Ziplining, ATV rides and Nature Hiking. In a rare forest you'll experience towering untouched Koa & Ohia trees, native plants and native birds you may see and hear only on Hawaii Island. Accompanied by well trained tour guides, you will soar from tree to tree platforms and see the birds eye view of majestic South Kona.
Bellmore, New York
“Kona Zipline”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I took a 9hr Flight from New York to Kona Hawaii for my 21st birthday, and it was worth ever second. We went on the Kona Zipline tour with our guides Jodce & Kragan and it was so much fun. Not only was the zip-lining amazing but our guides made the experience that much better. Both tour guides had great personalities and answered any questions you had about the tour and other activities to try while in Hawaii. Needless to say I would love to come back to Hawaii (forever) and do more activities with The Kona Eco Adventures crew.

Visited June 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Anazing”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Highly recommend taking the zip line and ATV tours with Kona Eco Adventures. Our guides Jimmy and Nadene were absolutely awesome

Visited November 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing guides!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My mom, sister and I were looking for something fun to do and decided on zip lining. I am scared of heights but glad we did! The guides were all SO nice and knowledgeable of the island. Helpful and encouraging. Awesome people and awesome fun! :) You get snacks half way through. Amazing snacks! Banana nut bread and trail mix and fruit and water :) YUMMY!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kaybay W
bfl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“ziplining in Kona!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We always wanted to try a zipline and finally our opportunity! We had a wonderful time cruising from tree to tree! I admit the first step off was scary but after that it was a blast! Walking the two bridges was especially fun for me since I was a bit short and I walked funny! I really have to say our guides 'Ola and Nadine' were awesome. Ola told the greatest stories about his culture and Nadine instilled such confidence in her abilities I never once worried about her being there to catch us. The last run was the fastest and longest and so exciting!! Grade A++ in my book!

Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Favorite Adventure on the Big island”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We did the ATV and Zip tour in September. It was so much fun. We had Nadine and Ola as our private tour guides for the ATV part and it was great to have them all by ourselves. We made stops and took pictures and there was all sorts of wildlife on the property. The zipline in the afternoon was fun too once I got more comfortable. Our tour guides made it fun and memorable. Ola and Nadine were our favorite locals we me on the island. This is a must do. I just wish they took AMEX.

Visited September 2013