“Nice out of the way place”
Review of Anthony's By the Sea - CLOSED

Anthony's By the Sea
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My wife and I had dinner there while on our last trip to Hawaii. The view from the patio was amazing, a great spot to watch the sunset while enjoying dinner. Both the service and the food were excellent.

There are newer reviews for Anthony's By the Sea

Reviewed April 14, 2013

My wife and I had a late lunch at Anthony's By the Sea. Terrific patio right on the water with a great view of Magic Sands Beach. We shared a very tasty Spinach Salad with roasted Macadamia nuts and the Holualoa Turkey Wrap. Both were delicious. A nice "Bikini Blonde" from Maui Brewing capped off lunch. The menu has lots of good lunch choices. Service was excellent. A nice place to stop for lunch By the Sea!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

What a great place to celebrate a special occasion or just have a great dinner. We had a great table outside on the patio. We had made reservations which I would reccomend. The waiter was very personable and informative. We watched the crashing waves, sunset, and enjoyed deliciously prepared food. I will admit that the decor inside was a little plain, but the view and the staff made up for what it lacked in decor. We found the food very reasonable for the very fresh gourmet dinner that we anticipated.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Got to enjoy this restaurant while on vacation, had a fantastic experience. Had a table by the water, enjoyed fantastic, friendly service and my "Catch of the Day" was cooked perfectly (Ahi). If I was to pick a negative, it was that the wine selection was a little sparse, but many places we have been put an extreme premium on the wine price - I did not feel like they did that. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

The view is very nice, but so it is, at several other restaurants we visited on this trip. The inside of the restaurant is plain and sparse in decore. The service was BAD and we were their early before it was even busy. The food was overpriced for the taste and presentation. I would not go back again.